How do I structure the lesson:
Topic: Voyager comme un local (level: B1)
1° – Warm-up:
- Review the previous lesson (Vivre à la campagne): vocabulary, grammar. Q&A. (10′)
- Talk about the activities done during the week and the plans for the weekend (3′)
2° – Main topic:
- Talk about previous/future travel experiences/plans (5′)
- Read a text in order to work on the pronunciation and target language (new vocabulary). (5′)
Questions to start a discussion:
- How do we travel? Where do we want to go? What do we need?
Taking notes, work on pronunciation, review gender (masculine/feminine) of the common nouns (20′)
- Game “Dans ma valise” (5′)
- Writing of a sketch about a situation during a travel (7′)
3° Closing: (10′)
Talk about what we learnt today, what was interesting, what was difficult…
- Vocabulary ping-pong.
- Homework: write a sketch.